My first Liebster was my first ever award so to say that this tag is special is so very true. We are all starved for a little love so this is a perfect tag for this month (Excuses! I’m just late in responding that’s all).
I gave the love around and it came back once, and now here it is again! I’m amazed how much love is there to go around. I was tagged last year by the ever lovely Brittney, and of course me being me, I’m late in responding – but here it is. Thank you Brittney!! Be sure to show her some love too!
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest.
And The Liebster Award is to show love to bloggers, new and old! It’s a fun way to get your favorite bloggers to share things about the blogger behind the blog and promote them to your readers.
- Share the link of the blogger who has shown love to you by nominating you
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 bloggers for the same award in the spirit of sharing love and solidarity with our blogging family
- Ask them 11 questions!
1.) This one is simple. Kiss, marry and kill (anime version). Tell me who you would pick for each. (3 different anime characters)
Kill… Ok, wait! Let me explain. If you read the manga you’ll know why. I’d never really be able to, but ‘trying’ to kill him would strengthen him so stop glaring at me. I’m trying to help the Happy Hungry Bunch. (And because I can’t think of who to kill sigh)
2.) Who is the most attractive female/male actress you can think of? (my answer would be Keira Knightley in Pirates of the Caribbean for female, and for male, Logan Lerman or Taron Egerton)
3.) Name your top 4 voice actors / actresses for anime dubbed or subbed. (My answers would be for dubbed and I can answer anyone who is interested. Just let me know in the comments)
I don’t pay particular attention to voice actors but I usually watch subbed ones.
4.) Marvel or DC?
Why not enjoy the best of both worlds, right? But I have to say DC is not my type these days.
5.) If you were to be born in a past decade other than the one you were born in, what decade would that be and why?
Uhhh, no thanks? If it was a time machine I’d go visit, but being born in in the past as a female is disadvantageous to say the least
6.) If you could bring one anime character to life and they would immediately fall in love with you, who would it be?
7.) Do you like Christmas and if so, what is your most fond memory during that time of year?
GIFTS! (No time like the present huh)
8.) If you were given the chance to travel to space, would you?
9.) What would you like for
Christmas your Birthday (and no, don’t worry about ‘asking for too much’ or sounding greedy, its Christmas your Birthday!)
Or win another of Kathy’s book giveaway! cough hardbacks cough
10.) Top 3 countries or cities you would like to visit in the world?
11.) One anime world you would like to be apart of? (I am torn on this one!)
I had a really hard time with this one too. Is it weird to say Pokemon? Well, to travel and meet adorable (and not so adorable one) creatures all around. I think that wouldn’t be too bad.
My 11 questions…
… some of which are probably very unoriginal ( because they’re from my first Liebster post) so you don’t have to feel like you have to answer, but you still should!
- What is your crazy dream (may be the literal dream or something you want to be)? The craziest one yet or you could list ’em!
- A character you would like to meet in real life and be fast friends with (or maybe more than friends)? Why? (Anything from anime, manga, k-drama, books, tv series)
- To follow up that previous one: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- Favorite music or album you could listen to all day? And why? Is it the lyrics, the melody or the vocals?
- What book / anime would you recommend to someone who has never read / watched anything from that medium?
- What are you deathly afraid of?
- What is the funniest word to you? (Mine is apparently ‘pengwings’. Just ask Benedict Cumberbatch) Or anything that makes you laugh when you hear it?
- What mythical creature would you like as a pet?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase? And why?
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Explain your choice.
Bonus question: What is that one word to describe yourself (escapist, sleeper, blogger, etc.)?
P.S. You can tweak the questions above, because some of them definitely needs it, or improvise the heck out. The only limit is your style and imagination. Have fun answering them!
P.P.S. It’s your choice if you accept the nomination. Take your time. And I repeat: it’s entirely up to you. 🙂