“Even if you have nothing to write, write and say so.”
— Marcus Tullius Cicero
My first award tag this year! Thank you to ThatRandomEditor, for giving me the opportunity to ramble on when I have nothing to post. I say that but my drafts are laughing at me mockingly.
So here comes the usual..
- Display the logo
- Thank the blogger for the award
- Answer the questions the one who has nominated you
- Nominate 7-10 bloggers
- Ask them 7 questions
1. What keeps you coming back when it comes to blogging?
You mean other than these awards? But in all seriousness I have to give a shoutout to the amazing Sophia Ismaa because her constant support in my blog translated through several tags were not lost on me during my absence. It’s what actually kept me coming back in wordpress during that time even if I did not have posts to show for it.
2. Who do you blog for?
It’s for myself these days. This blog is partly the reason why I am doing well and functioning on a daily basis. It’s something to look forward to. It doesn’t matter if I post or not but just its presence comforts me. I can’t fully explain it but it somehow clears the anxiety away. I just know that this is also a therapy of sorts but unlike John Watson who came from war, I’m currently at war with myself. Shame I don’t have a detective to write about.
3. You have the chance to make an original story for your favorite anime/film/show, how would you do it?
First, create an awesome character lineup based on the delightful people here on the blogosphere. Then invite each of them to write their own character background, and make it a tag similar to Arthifis’ Let’s All Write A Book tag — which I loved and what ever happened to that by the way? — and then watch it bloom to life while I’m sipping green tea and ignoring coffee. Easy…
4. Which character do you hate the most?
The ones most similar to my annoying self actually. I don’t have a specific character in mind but those who remind me too much of myself tends to get on my nerves. I’m still trying to love myself guys (BTS says I have to). Not to mention I’m the only one who can be my lazy self. I don’t need them to remind me of how depressed I am.
5. Would you spend time with your waifu/husbando for just 1 day?
Just one day? Assuming we’re stuck in a time loop reliving that one perfect day why yes of course!
6. If you weren’t blogging, where would you be now?
Studying. Again. Don’t make me talk about this it’s breaking my heart.
7. Would you want to get hands-on experience in the animation/entertainment/film industry? If so, what was the reason?
I’m not sure. This has never crossed my mind before, but if given the opportunity to then why not. Might as well get experience and snoop around.
No pressure to to do this by the way.
- What keeps you coming back when it comes to blogging?
- What accomplishment as a blogger are you most proud of?
- What is your favorite book or show that you just can’t write about or discuss in your blog and why?
- Which of your posts do you want your readers to notice the most?
- Who would you like to live like for a day? (Can be a fictional character or not.)
- Using one fancy word, how would you describe your blog?
- What random question would you add to this list and what’s your answer?
Also, to anyone who might be interested in answering these questions feel free to do so and consider yourselves tagged!
That’s it. Thanks for reading!