Back at it again with the award tags!
Just to be clear, “Hobi” is a nickname for the sunshine member of BTS.
It’s like Liebster with 11 questions and 11 tags but with a different name. I was tagged by Sophia (Sophia Ismaa Writes) whose blog she compares with a box of chocolates cause you never know what you’re going to get, and Kat (Art of Feels) with her daily dose of well.. feels. Both of them reviews a variety of things in their blogs so if you’re interested in this kind of awesomeness, show them some love! ❤
Thank you for the tag you two!
For this tag I decided that a J-Hope (BTS) inspired theme suits best because he’s such a ray of sunshine that even John Cena was charmed..
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions the blogger asked you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or in your blog.
1. What is something that excites you these days?
Looking forward to another day in the wordpressland.
2. What is your spirit animal?
Cat. Lazy, graceful and entitled.
3. What is the best advice someone has given you?
“You do you.”
Well it was about something in particular but I think it applies to all things me, too.
4. What was your first blog post and would you change anything about it now?
I can’t even remember my first ever blog post, but in this blog I consider the first to be the Death Note one. You could search for it because I’m not linking it LOL and that says much about what I think about that one.
5. What is your favourite post ever written?
My post? Poured my heart out in this one: As Graceful as a Park Jimin: Why We Love a Boy Who Dances
If by others… there are too many to mention but I’d like to share Irina’s letter to the blogging community: Dear Blogger Friend, We’re in This Together
6. Which philosopher just gets you?
Usually it’s my cousin but Plato works too..
7. Where are you from?
Somewhere in Asia …
8. What inspired you to start blogging?
Regarding my first blog way back. Honestly? K-pop.
Now I just want to be friends with all you lot and share my several interests and probably biased opinion.
9. Who is your favourite person in the world and why?
My cousin because she’s awesome.
10. How would the people closest to you describe you?
“Small but terrible.”
“Weird but cute.”
Or so I wish…
11. Invent your own question and answer it!
Question: Do you love chocolates? Answer: How can you not love chocolates??
1. Which blogs/people inspire you the most?
Irina at I Drink and Watch Anime
Anime drinking games pretending to be reviews
also know to me as: Avery
Auri at Manga Toritsukareru Koto
“We are not obsessed. We just need anime and manga in our life.”
also know to me as: Riri
I’ll leave it at that so you can check out their blogs and discover for yourself. But it’s both their awesome blogs and the bloggers themselves. ❤
2. What is your all-time favourite book?
3. Who is your favourite character?
Tessa Gray, Will Herondale, Jem Carstairs, Aelin, Rowan, Rhysand, Inej Ghafa, Kaz Brekker, Wakamiya Shinobu, Princess Yona, Levi Ackerman … Do you want me to go on? ^^
4. What is your favourite genre?
Fantasy, Romance, Magic and more!
5. What is your favourite book-to-movie adaptation?
6. Who are some of your favourite authors?
Cassandra Clare, Leigh Bardugo, Sarah J. Maas
7. What is one book that has a cover you adore?
Look at this beauty..
8. If you could live in any novel, which one would it be?
Harry Potter should be a default answer.
9. If you could hang out with any character for a day, who would it be?
I’d have to say J-Hoooooope! He is a character too — a very sunny, hopeful and vibrant one. And he definitely knows how to have fun!
10. What is the first book (in your recollection) that you read?
I have no idea.. Probably Harry Potter? Told ya default answer.
11. What are the top five items on your bucket list
Travel, Meet my favorite authors, Meet my k-pop idols, Learn to fly (pilot), Travel.
Again thank you Kat and Sophia! Hope you won’t mind me reusing some of your questions for this tag.
- What is something that excites you these days?
- What is your spirit animal?
- How would the people closest to you describe you?
- If you could hang out with any character for a day, who would it be?
- What is the first thing you look for in a blog?
- Which book universe would you like to be part of?
- Night owl or early bird (lark)?
- If you could pick your own first name, what would you choose to call yourself?
- Which blogs/people inspire you the most?
- Something that doesn’t fail to make you smile?
- Do you love chocolate too? (If yes, how much? If no, why not??)
I Tag: Andie (Andrea’s Nirvana), Michelle (Firstbooklove), Dania (Bookish Thoughts), Flo (Flowangelic), Allison (Bloom Reviews), Poulami (Daydreaming Books), Jessica (The Awkward Book Blogger), Kathryn (nose stuck in a book)
No pressure to respond to the tag. Just think of it as a “hi” from me if you must. ^^