award tag! Be warned. This is not the first nor probably the last.
I have been getting a bit shy because of the amount of ‘congratulations’ I get when posting these things and also a bit guilty. But I can’t tell you guys to stop, can I? The same way you can’t stop me from responding to these tags :’D
On the other hand, these tags do give you the chance to meet new friends and also to promote some awesome blogs – I think of it more as tags than awards, really.
Thank you very much to the awesome blogger at The Aniwriter for this tag. As I said, I do love to be mysterious and you gave me the perfect opportunity to flaunt my mysteriousness. Though sharing about myself does seem contradictory to being one. Those of you who might not know Jack who runs the blog The Aniwriter, you are seriously missing out! Go read his posts about anime especially his lovely and inspiring posts about the anime March Comes In Like A Lion. He also writes poetry, what more can you ask?
- Put the award/logo on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog. Hiya Jack!
- Mention the creator of the award. Is it okoto enigma?
- Tell the readers 3 things about yourself. See the 7 things about myself if you keep scrolling down.
- You have to nominate 10-20 people. I have to? That many??
- Ask your nominees 5 questions with one weird or funny question. I would like to also use the questions that Jack gave me. They’re not weird or funny so we’re sort of breaking a rule here? Yeah, we’re cool that way.
- Share a link to one of your best posts. I’ll let you guys decide.
How does your background inform your writing?
Most of my inspiration in writing, or more specifically in blogging, is about the things I love and my desire to share them with others. I’m not sure how my background affects it but I often relate the things I read or watched to life in general and to the real world. My love for quotes – whether from books or shows – for example, sprung out because in the past I could not properly articulate what I wanted to say, and I felt relief that there was some way for me to convey that feeling – which is in the form of quotes. You may notice that most of my posts contain sayings and quotes that may relate to what I’m talking about simply because they tell it better than I ever will. Nowadays, my way of expressing myself is a bit better in writing due to the fact that you can organize it in a way and ‘edit’. But the spoken word – I find it very difficult most times to communicate even more so when I am unprepared.
How often do your real-world responsibilities get in the way of blogging?
Almost always actually. Every day.
What do you want your blog to be?
About me. Wait, that sounds narcissistic. But what I meant is I want it to be about the things I love and would love to share to others.
How has blogging shaped who you are today?
It has encouraged me to speak up and interact more with others. It is also helping me build my vocabulary more. Also, a great practice in writing even if my posts are mostly incoherent and full of fangirl stuff.
What do you hope to accomplish in the future?
I can’t say for sure. But I would love to be able to say that I have no regrets -of course that is impossible. So the accurate thing would be: despite my regrets, I finally made it. That’s the long term one I think.
The short term goal would be to simply continue this blog (and reach some more milestones).
- Thank the person who gave you this award and link to their blog.
Here goes the thanking part. Though, I assure you I would be doing this even without the prompt.
To the awesome blogger Kwenzqoatl, a friend from the K-pop world and a fellow ARMY, I would like to convey my heartfelt gratitude. The first time I saw this award I was coveting it with all my heart. Imagine my surprise when I saw my name in your post. Thank you very much for this award tag!
synonyms: adaptable, flexible, all-around, multifaceted, multitalented, resourceful
definitions: having or capable of many things; embracing a variety of subjects, fields, or skills
Well, just look at my blog. It is versatile in form but not there yet with substance due to my inadequate posts. But the point is there’s the versatile part and I’m claiming this one.
- List 7 things about yourself.
- I am the eldest child.
- I am turning 22 this weekend.
- I don’t know how to skate.
- I can’t for the life of me draw.
- I finally tried wearing contact lenses this year (yay!)
- I have seven moles forming a sort of a necklace – in my neck of course.
- I love coffee but I also love to sleep.
15bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
P.S. It’s your choice if you want to accept the tag / nomination. If you decided to do it, you can take your time. And link back to this post so I’ll know.