Well, well, well… another random post by yours truly. As the title suggests, I made another discovery aside from being a cat maniac and a professional sleeper. Yes, coffee is definitely addicted to me.
I cannot start my day right without the required food group: coffee. And if you happen to disagree with me then — whatever, I’m still taking my cup of coffee. This is also probably due to the fact that I have early morning classes but I am staying up late most of the time because (see answer to liebster question #6 below) :’D
As with the cat mania in my other post I got these photos from Lingvistov:
And there is another thing!
I got nominated by Jack @ The Aniwriter. Thank you Jack! As I said, I do feel so loved since this is already my second. I do love these things because it gives me another excuse to write something, whereas I am definitely not writing the sort of content my blog is supposed to have. I will try my best to write them, but for now – Liebster!
“Liebster” is a German word meaning beloved or dearest.
And The Liebster Award is to show love to bloggers, new and old! It’s a fun way to get your favorite bloggers to share things about the blogger behind the blog and promote them to your readers.
Rules, rules, rules:
- Share the link of the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other bloggers
- Give 11 questions for them to answer
1. What is your favorite album of all time?
Note: I know how Arthifis feels now when he said my questions were hard.
Right off the bat I have no idea what to choose! But to answer this, I would like to list some of the albums and artists that I do love:
The Script with their songs and amazing lyrics. I also like their album #3 and Science and Faith. And then there’s 30 Seconds to Mars, but especially their Love, Lust, Faith and Dreams album. Imagine Dragons’ Night Vision is also a favorite of mine, and I haven’t got the chance to listen to their new one yet so this is the one I’m putting here. Lastly, it’s the album by the K-pop group BTS. I’m biased towards them so you could make me listen to any of their songs, but I especially love their latest album Love Yourself: Her.
2. What is your favorite movie of all time?
This is so much more harder than it seems… How can you ask these questions?? It’s just like asking what my favorite book is and that’s also a hopeless one. sigh
Anyway, I’ll just put Catch Me if You Can right here because that’s one movie that I remember watching with my father who loves Tom Hanks by the way. I was watching because of Leo but yeah I ended up loving the movie. Come to think of it, I have yet to watch Hank’s movie Forrest Gump. I’m also following Tom Hanks now because he plays Robert Langdon who is the main character of the series of novels by Dan Brown which was adapted into a movie – that author was also recommended by my father (oh jeez, this is turning into rants and ramblings about dear old dad). There is also the 3 Idiots movie who I recommended back to him and we both loved it. Win-win.
(That was bad, wasn’t it? It ended up being a movie recommendations list and rants)
3. What is your Dream Job?
My dream is to never work and just play. And to do that I have to love my work, right? At this time I still have to think about it but I’m playing with the idea of taking up law after my undergrad course.
4. What was your first relationship like?
5. How many anime series/films have you seen?
I’m not sure about the exact number but I’m guessing it would not go over 100, YET. Because even though I love to watch, I just didn’t have the time.
6. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Definitely a night person.
7. What makes you nervous?
Speaking in front of an audience unprepared. I could do it if I was prepared tho (but the nervousness never really go away). And also dogs. Dogs makes me nervous because I was almost bitten by one when I was a child. I’m slowly trying to get over my fear of them, just don’t make me pet a dog almost the same size as me (and I’m tiny).
8. If given the chance to change one thing about yourself permanently, would you? Why?
I refuse to answer this question. Lol kidding! No there is nothing to change. I may not be perfect but I think I like my imperfections as they are part of me too.
9. Are you more introverted or more extroverted?
There are times when I feel like I am an introvert but I think it’s just me being moody and wanting some alone time. But I do seem like an introvert most of time – nose buried in a book, or locked up in my room with my laptop (that sounds weird), and a bit of a homebody. But I do love talking to people and making conversations and all that. I enjoy outdoor activities and socializing to some extent too. I don’t know exactly where I fit but I think I’m in the middle part between the two.
I can totally relate to these most of the time:
10. What social media platform are you most addicted to?
These days, it’s twitter. I use it most often to keep up to date and of course rants and raves and ramblings and all sorts of freedom of speech. Please refer to number 6 again for proof.
11. What is the meaning of life?
BUT! Being the quote hoarder that I am, I would like to share this quote said by the Hiddles, though not too sure if he is the source or if that’s by confucius :’P
“We all have two lives, the second begins when you realize you only have one.”
And of course, by Mark Twain:
“Good friends, good books, and a sleepy conscience: this is the ideal life.”
And that’s it for this random post of ramblings. I won’t be nominating people because you all know I love you guys. Awwwww… NOPE. I changed my mind I’m definitely nominating people now since my follow spree earlier introduced me to some awesome blogs thanks to Irina. Sending love to all who are reading this! You can consider yourself tagged! For the 11 questions, it’ll be the same as the ones in my first Liebster post.
- Rewatching Pokemon
- Auri @ Manga Toritsukareru Koto
- It’s An Anime Thing
- Fueled by Smiling
- Rose @ Wretched and Divine
- Ryuji Tatsuya’s Anime Corner
- Oishi @ AnimeAndFandomLife
- Scott @ Mechanical Anime Reviews
- zboudrie @ Let’s Talk Anime
- kindle @ Nichi Nichi-chan
- Ka_chan @ Ka-chan Anime Reviews
- Yahari Bento
… some of which are probably very unoriginal so you don’t have to feel like you have to answer, but you still should!
- What is your crazy dream? The craziest one yet or you could list ’em! (No judgy eyes here. Pinky swear.)
- A character you would like to meet in real life and be fast friends with (or maybe more than friends)? WHY? (Anything from anime, manga, k-drama, books, tv series)
- To follow up that previous one: Which fictional character would be the most boring to meet in real life?
- Favorite music or album you could listen to all day? And why? Is it the lyrics, the melody or the vocals?
- What book/anime would you recommend to someone who have never read/watched the genre (fantasy, horror, YA, mystery, erotica, poetry or anything etc.) or the type of materials to appreciate fiction (books, manga, light novels, anime, etc.). Choose one or two. The more the merrier!
- What are you deathly afraid of?
- What is the funniest word to you? (Mine is apparently ‘pengwings’. Just ask Benedict Cumberbatch) Or anything that makes you laugh when you hear it?
- What mythical creature would you like as a pet?
- What’s the most useless talent you have?
- If you could level up humans as a species, what stat or ability would you increase? And why?
- Would you rather live your entire life in a virtual reality where all your wishes are granted or in the real world? Explain your choice.
Bonus question: What is that one word to describe yourself (escapist, sleeper, blogger, etc.)? And maybe one gif or one epic picture to pair it with (not the actual you but a representation of you — it can be animals, anime character, a tree or whatever).
P.S. You can tweak these questions, because some of them definitely needs it, or improvise the heck out. The only limit is your style and imagination. Have fun answering them!
P.P.S. It’s your choice if you accept the nomination. Take your time. And I repeat: it’s entirely up to you.